In order to earn the minor in economics, students must complete a minimum of 6 courses at Pacific with a Pacific minor grade point average of 2.0.
- ECON 053 Introductory Microeconomics 4
- ECON 055 Introductory Macroeconomics: Theory and Policy 4
- ECON Electives (4 additional courses numbered ECON 071 16 or higher excluding ECON 101L, and 191)
1) 10 units must be completed at Pacific.
2) ECON 101 is strongly recommended. It is a prerequisite to several upper division courses.
3) BUSI 031 (Principles of Financial Accounting, 4 units) and BUSI 033 (Principles of Managerial Accounting, 4 units) together can substitute for one of the economics electives.