Students must complete a minimum of 23 units and 6 courses with a Pacific minor grade point average of 2.0 in order to earn a minor in French.
- FREN 011A First-Year French, First Semester
- FREN 011B First-Year French, Second Semester
- FREN 023 Intermediate French, Third Semester
- FREN 025 Intermediate French, Fourth Semester
- Two FREN Electives (upper division courses)
- At least one of these electives must be taken at Pacific.
- Students are encouraged to study abroad in a French-speaking country and/or participate in a summer work program or internship there.
- Students can waive 8 minor units if they have already satisfied first and second semester language.